- Redmond 9, Issaquah 4 - Sophomore Dylan Davis, the KingCo pitcher of the week in week 1, carried the Mustangs, going 4-for-4 with two
solohome runs and 4 RBI while pitching 5 2/3 solid innings as Redmond improved to 4-0 with a 9-4 win over the Eagles. Redmond, who trailed 2-1 through four innings, broke through with 5 runs in the fifth to seize a lead they would never relinquish. Drew Fosnes and Matt Kimmel each had two hits and 2 RBI for the 'Stangs, who take their unbeaten record into Saturday's showdown with Skyline. Junior outfielder Spencer Rogers hit his KingCo leading third home run in the loss for Issaquah.
- Skyline 6, Garfield 0 - Jared Lemke tossed six shutout innings and Sean Penberthy was 2-for-4 with 3 RBI as the Spartans moved to 3-1 with a 6-0 win over Garfield. Lemke scattered five hits and three walks over his six innings of work, picking up his first KingCo win of the season. Peter Summerville was 2-for-3 for the Bulldogs, who dropped their fifth straight game.
- Newport 5, Eastlake 0 - Sophomore right hander Jared Fisher pitched a gem for the Knights, going the distance in a 2-hit shutout as Newport improved to 3-2 with a 5-0 win over Eastlake. Fisher evened his KingCo record at 1-1, allowing three walks while striking out 5 in the complete game victory. Zach Nasu and Cole Wiper paced the Newport offense, driving in two runs a piece. Eastlake drops to 2-3 in KingCo play with the loss.
- Woodinville 10, Ballard 9 - Woodinville staged an improbable comeback, scoring seven times in the bottom of the seventh inning for an amazing come-from-behind 10-9 victory over Ballard. The Beavers took command of this game in the middle innings, scoring 2 in the fifth and 5 more in the sixth for a 9-2 lead. However, the Falcons showed their resolve battling back in the seventh, eventually winning the game on a wild pitch. Eric Ninomiya was 4-for-4 with 2 runs scored for Woodinville, while Nick Palewicz pitched five solid innings and finished 2-for-3 with 2 RBI for Ballard.
- Bothell 9, Roosevelt 3 - The Cougs jumped out early on the Roughriders, scoring twice in the first and three more times in the third to cruise to a 9-3 win over Roosevelt on Friday. Jordan Kynaston worked five innings, allowing 1 earned run while striking out five to earn the win. Bothell's middle infield combo of Matt Marriott and Kurt Stottlemyer combined to go 4-for-6, with Marriott chipping in a double and a triple and Stottlemyer stealing three bases. Tom Nielson was 2-for-3 with two stolen bases in the loss for Roosevelt.
- Inglemoor @ Lake Washington, ppd. - The game between the Vikings and Kangs was rained out due to poor field conditions at Lee Johnson Field. The game will be made up on Monday at 5:00 pm.
Saturday features four make-up games that were originally scheduled for Wednesday. The headliner is the battle for first place in the Crest Division when 4-0 Redmond plays host to 3-1 Skyline. In the Crown Division, Roosevelt travels to Inglemoor, Bothell hosts Ballard and Woodinville takes on Lake Washington.
Update: Dylan Davis was originally reported to have two solo home runs...however, one of the home runs was a three-run shot.