- Skyline 4, Bothell 1 - Sean Penberthy's three-run home run broke a 1-1 tie in the bottom of the sixth and sent the Spartans to the semifinals with a 4-1 win over Bothell. The game was a pitcher's duel between two of the top junior arms in the league, with Skyline's Adrian Sampson and Bothell's Evan Hudson allowing just a single run through five innings. Sampson slammed the door after the clutch home run and picked up the win, going the distance allowing just 4 hits and a walk while striking out 5.
- LW 11, Issaquah 10 - The Kangs scored six times in the bottom of the seventh inning, overcoming a 10-5 deficit and moving on to the second round with an 11-10 win. Following the pitcher's duel in the tourney opener, this game was anything but, with the two teams combining for 29 hits on the afternoon. The winning run scored on an RBI single by Christian Kaiser, his fourth hit of the day. Eric Folkers was 4-for-4 with two doubles and 3 RBI and Chris Viltz was 3-for-4 with 2 doubles and 2 RBI for the Kangs, who will take on Skyline Monday for the right to advance to the KingCo championship game. Brennan Miller and Dustin Talley had three hits a piece for Issy and Miles Perkins was 2-for-4 with 5 RBI, including a majestic three-run home run to left-center field in the fifth inning. Issaquah will face Bothell on Monday in a loser out game.
- Newport 9, Woodinville 3 - The Knights scored six runs in a decisive fifth inning, coming back from an early deficit to top the Falcons 9-3. Right hander Brandon Andreini surrendered 3 runs on 5 hits in a complete game victory, which extended Newport's win streak to 5 KingCo games (7 overall). Brad Binder was 3-for-4 with an RBI and 3 runs scored, and Colin Hering scored twice and drove in two, as the Knights secured a spot in the semis. Matt Stefansson homered and Sean Murphy doubled and drove in a run for Woodinville in a losing effort.
- Redmond 12, Inglemoor 10 - The night cap was another slugfest, with the top seed Mustangs coming out on top of the fourth seeded Vikings, 12-10. Redmond scored early and often in this one, jumping out to an 11-3 lead after five. Inglemoor made things interesting late, scoring three times in the sixth and plating four more in the seventh, with Jordan Siu's three-run home run to right-center field capping the scoring. Michael Conforto homered for the 'Stangs, who ran their win streak to 11 games and will take on Newport in the other semifinal game. Inglemoor will take on Northshore rival Woodinville in a loser out contest Monday night.
So, after an exciting day of baseball, the KingCo 4A final four is set. Monday's schedule is listed below - winner's bracket games will be played at Woodinville HS, with the loser's bracket games at Inglemoor HS:
Winner's Bracket (winners to KingCo Championship)
- Skyline (Crest #2) vs. Lake Washington (Crown #1), 4:00 pm
- Newport (Crest #3) vs. Redmond (Crest #1), 7:00 pm
Loser's Bracket (loser out games)
- Issaquah (Crest #4) vs. Bothell (Crown #2), 4:00 pm
- Inglemoor (Crown #4) vs. Woodinville (Crown #2), 7:00 pm