- Redmond 3, Issaquah 2 - Senior Brian Grina's walk-off double in the bottom of the 7th capped a dominant regular season for the Mustangs, as they won their 10th straight game, 3-2 over Issaquah. Redmond finished an impressive 14-2 in KingCo play to earn the top seed in the Crest Division. Spencer Rogers struck out nine in 5 2/3 innings on the mound for the Eagles, who finished the year at 8-8 and will enter the KingCo tournament as the #4 seed from the Crest Division.
- Newport 3, Eastlake 2 - Four Newport pitchers combined on a 3-hitter as Newport completed an impressive turnaround with a 3-2 win over the Wolves on Wednesday afternoon. The Knights were 5-7 through 12 KingCo games, but won their final four contests to finish in sole possession of third place at 9-7 in the Crest Division. Trace Tam Sing was 2-for-4 with a double, home run and 2 runs scored in the win, while Eastlake was paced by Nick Andrews (2-for-3, double) and Nick Smith (HR, 2 RBI). The Wolves' season ends with a final record of 5-11.
- Bothell 5, Roosevelt 4 - The Cougars scored three times in the bottom of the seventh inning for a come-from-behind 5-4 win over Roosevelt in both team's season finale. Bothell trailed 4-2 headed into their final at-bat, but rallied to lock up the #3 seed coming out of the Crown Division. Sophomore Kevin McShane picked up the win in relief, while seniors Tyler Atkinson and Alex Reynolds each had 3 hits. The Cougars finish the regular season at 10-6 and will match up with Skyline in the first round of the playoffs. Andrew Johnson and Spencer Stevenson had two hits each for the Roughriders, who finish the year at 2-14.
The other half of the schedule was rained out, with the following make-ups on tap for Wednesday:
- Lake Washington (11-4) @ Inglemoor (8-7), 7:00 pm
- Woodinville (10-5) @ Ballard (3-12), 3:45 pm
- Garfield (3-12) @ Skyline (10-5), 3:45 pm