Tournament Format / Notes
- The top four teams in the Crown and Crest divisions qualify for the playoffs
- The entire first round will be played on Saturday, 5/8
- All games will be played at Woodinville HS, with the exception of two loser's bracket games on Monday, 5/11 which will be played at Inglemoor HS
- The two teams that win each of their first two games will play in the KingCo championship game on Thursday, 5/13
- The KingCo Champion will automatically qualify for the State tournament
- The KingCo Runner-up will host the Greater St. Helen's League (GSHL) #2 seed on Saturday, 5/15 for a trip to State
- The KingCo #3 seed (determined through the losers bracket) will travel to the GSHL #1 seed on Saturday, 5/15 for the final berth to State
- View the entire tournament bracket here.
First Round Matchups - Saturday, 5/8
- 10:00 am - Crown #3 vs. Crest #2
- 1:00 pm - Crest #4 vs. Crown #1
- 4:00 pm - Crest #3 vs. Crown #2
- 7:00 pm - Crown #4 vs. Crest #1
Four teams have already clinched spots in the KingCo playoffs. In the Crest Division, Redmond, Newport and Issaquah have all locked up berths and are currently tied for first place at 9-3. Skyline needs just one win or a Garfield loss over the next four games to secure the final playoff spot.
Things are a bit more muddled in the Crown Division. Inglemoor is a lock for the playoffs, and has a three-game lead on the top spot at 10-2. Woodinville currently sits in second place at 7-5, with Bothell one game back at 6-6. Ballard and Lake Washington are tied at 5-7 for the final playoff spot. LW currently holds the tiebreaker, having swept the Beavers in the season series. Roosevelt is two games back at 3-9, but has games with the Kangs and Beavers coming up this week and can make a push by winning those two games.
You can view the full KingCo 4A standings here.