Monday, April 1, 2013

Apologies and a Reduction in Coverage

First off, a quick apology to the loyal followers of the KingCo Baseball Blog.  My time to write about KingCo high school baseball has been cut significantly due to a new job, more work in the world of baseball along with growing family responsibilities.  I have neglected to get the blog updated and have been trying to find the time to get back going.

I hope to resume coverage of the league and will start with a post tonight or tomorrow recapping Monday's games.  My time will be mostly focused on the KingCo 3A/2A league this season, but I will still post scores and write when I can about the 4A league. While I may not be able to post as often as I have in the past, I still hope to bring recognition to the kids in the leagues who are giving their all on the diamond.

Thanks for everyone who follows the blog.  I look forward to resuming posting as often as I possibly can and keeping everyone informed on the happenings in the world of KingCo Baseball!